Pure Palmarosa Essential Oil of Cymbopogon martinii:
- Imported from India
- Grown Wild
- Steam Distilled essential oil from grass/flowers
- Cymbopogon martinii var. martinii, fam. Geraniaceae (East Indian Geranium)
- Our Palmarosa Oil is pale yellow/olive in color with a Floral, Rosey Aroma - very strong scent
- Our Palmarosa Oil is Pure and Natural Essential oil - without additives, pesticides or carrier oils.
- MSDS essential oil safety data sheet
Main Constituents: Geraniol
Very effective for Stress related problems, nervousness and fatigue.
Excellent skin care ingredient for acne, eczema, scarring, tissue regeneration and aging skin.
More Information Coming soon!
Palmarosa Oil Main Properties, Uses, and Benefits
This table explains Palmarosa Oil Properties, Uses, and Benefits and lists common uses and healing properties of Palmarosa essential oil. The table also reviews the best methods of application when using Palmarosa Oil of Cymbopogon martinii.
- Stress, Depression, Anxiety
- Cellular Stimulation
- Skin Hydration
- Wrinkles, Aging Skin
- Main Constituent: Gerinol (Monoterpene)
- Facial Steam
- Facial Wash / Toner
NONE known. If you are pregnant, epileptic, have liver damage, have cancer, or have any other medical problem, use essential oils only under the proper guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Use extreme caution when using essential oils with children and give children only the gentlest essential oils at extremely low doses. It is safest to consult a qualified aromatherapy practitioner before using essential oils with children. A skin patch test should be conducted prior to using an oil that you've never used before. Always dilute pure Palmarosa Oil with a carrier oil or cosmetic base prior to skin application.
Buy Palmarosa Oil:
Our Palmarosa essential oils are sealed with regular caps. You can add a reducer cap, glass dropper top or plastic pipette to any oil - just visit our accessories page.