Essential Oil Safety Disclaimer:
Personnel at 100% Pure Essential Oils & Aromatherapy products do not claim to be medical practitioners. We do not diagnose, treat or prescribe any medical treatment or advice.
While we make every effort to ensure accuracy of the essential oil data provided online, all information in reference to any essential oil product is provided for educational and entertainment purposes and is not guaranteed to be 100% correct or complete. Information regarding our essential oils is not is not intended to assess, diagnose, or prescribe for any medical condition. Always seek proper medical advice prior to beginning any treatment with any essential oil.
You should always discuss treatment of medical conditions with your medical practitioner before using any alternative therapies, natural supplements, or vitamins. The following safety precautions are guidelines only. You should consult with any Aromatherapist about essential oil usage and always inform your primary care physician what you are using as they may not be conducive with his/her prescribed therapy and medications - especially if you have pre-existing conditions.
1. Keep Essential Oils in a secure place away from children and pets.
2. Use a variety of essential oils and rotate those which you use often to avoid sensitization and irritation. If you use a blend for 3 days, take a minimum of 3 days off and use an alternate blend those 3 days.
3. The following essential oils should be avoided during pregnancy: (unless directed by a medical DR)
Basil, Cinnamon, Aniseed, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Fennel, Juniper, Marjoram, Myrrh, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Peppermint, Hyssop, Wintergreen, Clove and Oregano
Some essential oils have a powerful affect on the central nervous system. Other essential oils can effect the menstrual cycle. these oils should be avoided.
4. Read and follow instructions carefully.
5. Always take precautions with using Aromatherapy. Be aware of skin sensitivites. Reduce exposure to sunlight when applying certain citrus oils. Do not use relaxing oils while driving or operating machinery. Etcetera.
6. Unless otherwise stated, never use essential oils on your skin without diluting the essential oil with a carrier oil. A skin test is recommended prior to use. If you experience any soreness, redness or irritation do not use the blend. Essential Oil blends should not exceed 3-5% EO to 95-97% Carrier.
7. If an essential oil or essential oil blend gets into your eye, flush the eye immediately with clean water or cold milk. Seek medical attention for evaluation.
8. Do not use more than 2 drops of the following essential oils when used in a bath: Aniseed, Black pepper, Camphor (rectified), Citronella, Clove, Eucalyptus globus, Ginger, Juniper, Peppermint, Sage, Spearmint, Thyme - these oils can create irritation in hot water.
9. If allergic to certain foods, do not use essential oils or carrier oils that come from those foods (seeds, nuts, etc.).
10. The following essentials oils should never be used on the skin:
Alan Root (Inula helenium) Almond bitter Bergamot expressed Birch sweet, Birch tar, Boldo leaf, Cade, Calamus, Camphor (brown, yellow, unrectified), Cassis, Cinnamon bark, Colophon, Costos Root, Fig Leaf abs, Horseradish Mustard (volatile), Opoponax , Peru balsam , Rue abs , Sassafras Tansy , Tolu, Turpentine unrectified, Verbena (from citriodora), Wintergreen
11. Essential oils do not necessarily have the same healing properties of the plant it comes from. Herbal products sometimes contain different chemical components than the essential oil derived from the same plant. Therapeutic results are generally experienced when using an herbal product from that of a blended essential oil, however it is not guaranteed. Beware of
sites that tell you otherwise.
12. The following essential oils should be avoided if you have epilepsy: Cajaput, Champhor, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Peppermint, Rosemary (This is not a complete list)
All information, content and product descriptions contained within this site are for reference purposes and are not intended to substitute advice given by a pharmacist, physician or other licensed health-care professional. We do not advise you use the information contained within this website, or any other site for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis, without talking to your doctor. Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than shown on this website. Contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding our products have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Please use common sense and apply essential oils responsibly.
100% Pure Essential Oil
* Mental Stimulant
*Great for Vertigo and Nausea
Essential Oils for Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Cold & Flu, & Immune Boost!
Ingredients: Cinnamon Bark & Cinnamon Leaf Oils, Rosemary Oil, Clove Bud Oil, Eucalyptus Oil and Lemon essential oils. The essential oils contained in this blend are known to stimulate circulation, combat infection, stimulate and strengthen the system and help clear respiratory conditions.
100% Pure Essential Oil
Commonly Used for:
* Controlling bacteria
* Disinfecting the air
* Coughs, colds, flu & aching muscles