Rose Oil, Absolute
Pure Essential Rose Oil absolute of Rosa Damascena:
- Grown in Bulgaria
- Ethically Farmed
- solvent extracted essential oil from Rose flowers
- Rosa damascena Mill., fam. Rosaceae (Kazanlik)
- Synonyms: Damask Rose Oil, ROSE KAZANLIK ABSOLUTE, rose essential oil, Rosa gallic L., R. damascena var. trigintipetala, the Rose of Castile
- Our Rose Oil is deep red in color with a heavy, penetrating, floral, rosey aroma
- Our Rose Oil is 100% Pure and Natural - without additives, pesticides or carrier oils.
- MSDS essential oil safety data sheet
- Shelf Life: 2 Years or more
If you have every smelled Damask Rose oil, you know that it brings an immediate feeling of happiness and joy that is unmatched in the plant world. Rose Oil is one of the most prized essential oils in aromatherapy. Rose oil has a way of soothing emotions and allows a 'letting go" of anger and resentment. Physically, rose oil works on the liver, blood, and stomach and is a purifying and cleansing oil. A common ingredient in skin care, rose oil is helpful in healing scars, improves circulation and smoothes and moisturizes mature, dry skin. Rose Oil is excellent at reducing anxiety and worry, as well as alleviating melancholy and sadness. Rose oil is commonly used on the first and fourth chakras. The 1st Chakra (Base chakra) works on cleansing and protecting the aura. For the 4th chakra (Heart chakra), Rose Oil encourages harmony and balance - helpful for those looking to reconnect with the soul. Read more about the properties, uses and benefits of pure Rose Oil below.
Rose Oil Absolute Main Properties, Uses, and Benefits
This table explains Rose Oil Properties, Uses, and Benefits and lists common uses and healing properties of Rose oil. The table also reviews the best methods of application when using Rose oil of Rosa Damascena in aromatherapy.
- Anxiety, Meloncholy
- Depression, Sadness, Heartache
- Spiritual Connection (Heart Chakra)
- Balance and Harmony (1st Chakra)
- Mature Skin
- Main Constituent phenyl ethyl alcohol(Alcohol)
- Face Was, Facial Steams
NONE KNOWN. If you are pregnant, epileptic, have liver damage, have cancer, or have any other medical problem, use essential oils only under the proper guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Use extreme caution when using essential oils with children and give children only the gentlest essential oils at extremely low doses. It is safest to consult a qualified aromatherapy practitioner before using essential oils with children. A skin patch test should be conducted prior to using an aromatherapy oil that you've never used before. Always dilute pure Rose Oil with a carrier oil or cosmetic base prior to skin application.
Buy Rose Oil Absolute:
Our Rose Oils are sealed with regular caps. You can add a reducer cap, glass dropper top or plastic pipette to any oil - just visit our accessories page.