Pure Neroli Essential Oil of Citrus Aurantium Flower:
- Grown in Tunisia
- Ethically Farmed
- Steam distilled essential oil from Neroli flowers
- Citrus aurantium L, ssp. amara Engl., fam. Rutaceae
- Synonyms: Neroli Flower Oil, Orange Flower Oil, Citrus bigaradia, Citrus vulgaris, Bitter Orange Flower
- Our Neroli Oil is clear, pale yellow in color with a sensually delightful floral citrus aroma
- REFRACTIVE INDEX: 1.482
- Our Essential Oil is 100% Pure and Natural - without additives, pesticides or carrier oils.
- MSDS essential oil safety data sheet
Neroli Essential Oil comes from orange flowers handpicked at the peak of bloom. Our Neroli oil is steam distilled from orange flowers in Tunisia. The very low yield accounts for the very high price as 1000 lbs of flowers only produces 16 oz of oil. Relaxing and sedative, neroli is helpful in sleep and relaxation blends and is also beneficial during times of shock and hysteria. Neroli is useful with bergamot and grapefruit oils for depression, sadness, nervousness and tension. Pure Neroli oil is valued by aroma therapists in treatments for nervousness, anxiety and fear. It is calming for inestinal spasms, palpitations and PMS. Read more about the properties, uses and benefits of pure Neroli Oil below.
Buy Neroli Oil:
Our pure essential oils are sealed with regular caps. You can add a reducer cap, glass dropper top or plastic pipette to any oil - just visit our accessories page.
Neroli Oil Main Properties, Uses, and Benefits
This table explains Neroli Oil Properties, Uses, and Benefits and lists common uses and healing properties of Neroli oil. The table also reviews the best methods of application when using Neroli oil of mentha piperita in aromatherapy.
- Calm and Relax Frazzled Nerves
- Ease the Mind
- Shock, Trauma, Hysteria, Fear
- Sleep Aid (insomnia relief)
- Regenerate Skin, Minimize Scar Tissue
- Stretch Marks
- Intestinal Spasms
- Main Constituent linalool (Monoterpene)
- Skin Toner
- Skin Cleanser
- Cosmetics, Body Care
Should not be used in baths. Avoid if pregnant. Do not use Neroli oil on small children. If you are pregnant, epileptic, have liver damage, have cancer, or have any other medical problem, use essential oils only under the proper guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Use extreme caution when using essential oils with children and give children only the gentlest essential oils at extremely low doses. It is safest to consult a qualified aromatherapy practitioner before using essential oils with children. A skin patch test should be conducted prior to using an aromatherapy oil that you've never used before. Always dilute pure Neroli Oil with a carrier oil or cosmetic base prior to skin application.